Do you no longer have use for your land?
Would you simply like some cash for your land?
Are you tired of wasting money on taxes and dues?
Are you not sure about how or where to sell your land?
Are you looking for a hassle free solution to selling land?
Are you tired of waiting months or years for your land to sell?
WE’RE READY TO BUY YOUR LAND NOW!
We represent an established network of land buyers who are ready to offer you cash for your land. With decades of land buying experience we make selling your land fast and simple. As a network of land buyers we have the resources to guarantee payment and can provide you with multiple interested parties ready to make you an offer.
SEE HOW OUR PROCESS WORKS
1. We Research Your Land Property
Once you provide us with a few basic pieces of information, using our simple and easy to use Sell My Land Form, we will automatically receive a copy of that information and begin…
2. We Present You With An Offer
Once we have verified that your property meets our buying criteria, we will determine an offer amount and contact you by either phone or email to discuss…
3. We Send You And Agreement
Once we have come to an agreement on the sale of your land property, we will prepare a basic purchase agreement. Our typical process uses a very simple and easy to use digital-signature platform to…
4. We Open Escrow
Once we’ve received your signed agreement, we will begin our title examination on the property. We have a large network of established title companies…
5. You Get Paid!
Once we have completed our title examination and have established that there is clear title to the land property, we will coordinate with you to set up closing…
- What Information do you need to research or buy my land property?
- We really don’t need much! Our Sell My Land Form only requires you to list the name the land property is listed under with the county, your contact information, and the state and county the property is located in. Adding additional information is recommended and filling out the form as completely as possible will help us research your land property and get you an offer in less time.
- Why shouldn’t I just sell this land on my own?
- There are several reasons why it can be difficult to sell land on your own.
- The market for raw land is limited and it can often take months or years to sell a land property on your own. Finding bank financing for land is difficult, which means you’ll typically have to find cash buyers for your property. Without spending money on advertising, this is challenging. Many land properties are marketed with owner financing arrangements, meaning the owners must deal with the hassle of collecting monthly payments for years, and only receive a small amount each month.
- If you decide to list your land property with a real-estate agent or broker, you may be disappointed to find that many brokers don’t commit much of their time or resources towards selling land, as it can be more difficult to sell, and commissions are typically lower.
- Are there expenses involved in Selling my Land?
- NO, not with us! There are no listings fees, advertising costs, or other costly hoops to jump through. We make selling land as easy as possible and, best of all, cover all closing costs!
- Here is a list of the typical costs you’d expect to pay when selling a land property on your own. You can forget about paying any of these. We’ve got them covered!- Listing Fees
- – Advertising Costs
- – Photography costs to create a property listing
- – Broker Commissions
- – Title and Abstracting Fees
- – Escrow Fees
- – Deed and document prep fees
- – Recording Fees
- – Transfer Taxes
- What if the title isn’t clear and/or there are other names, liens, or encumbrances on the land?
- We run an individual title examination (at our expense) on each property we purchase and will determine through our research if any title issues exist. We have years of experience working with complicated title issues and can often find a solution. Each situation is different. We aim to help you through the process, and help provide the necessary resources to fix title issues when necessary. Depending on the state and county where the land is located and the circumstances involved, we may be able to quiet the title, file probate, or explore other creative options to clear the title.
- What if there are back taxes or dues on my land property?
- Selling your land to us does not require any money out of pocket.
- Any back taxes or dues will be negotiated as part of our offer prior to reaching an agreement. In the case that money is owed in back taxes or dues, those amounts can be deducted from the final closing price. In some cases, when the back taxes or dues are minimal, we will cover them in advance to make the process simpler and easier for you. What’s important is you will NEVER have to spend any of your own money to sell your land property to us.
- What if I don’t have a copy of my Deed to the Property?
- Not a problem! We will prepare a new deed for the purchase of your land property and won’t need you to provide a copy of your deed. We can acquire most, if not all, of the documents we need from the county offices to complete the purchase, so it won’t require much effort on your end at all.